1.5 Design a French Fry Container
As you learn to develop new techniques for using the compass, ruler and a pencil, you will find that all these 2D designs actual are used in today's Manufacturing at some of the Biggest Companies today. For this next assignment, you are to create your own French Fry container using the skills and techniques learned in previous lessons.
- Must be at least (6" tall if Standing ) or (6" long if lying)
- Must be at least 3" wide.
- Must have proper score lines for folding.
- Must have tabs so that all sides can be connected together when assembled with glue.
- Creativity and Skill will apply to this project. :)
Last modified: Wednesday, 13 September 2017, 11:17 AM